Atkinson Law Group is a boutique Bethesda firm with expertise in representing employees who have experienced discrimination at work. We prioritize expert representation, empathy for our clients, and dismantling discrimination.
We’re looking for:
- An attorney with a passion for civil rights and knowledge of employment law
- A self-starter who is great at organization and staying on top of deadlines
- Someone who loves to delve deep – into the case law and the facts – to develop a winning argument
- An attorney who has excelled at legal writing and has strong attention to detail
- A member of the Maryland bar (or Maryland-bar-eligible)
- The ideal candidate has experience representing employees in discrimination cases and/or took Employment Discrimination in law school
About the Position:
- Associate Attorneys at ALG represent clients during all stages of litigation.
- Associates write briefs, take depositions, communicate directly with clients and opposing counsel, and serve as second chair at hearings and trials (unless they have sufficient experience to serve as first chair).
- Apply by emailing cover letter, resume, writing sample, and references to Careers@AtkinsonLG.com